Vivez Bien * Live Well

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What's new....





I get inundated with emails from retailers asking me to blog about new products that are about to be launched, or new promotional campaigns. I tend not because I don't want to bombard my readers or turn my blog into a merely commercial site and I am often not particularly excited by the products themselves. Today, however, I am excited. Firstly NetDecor has added a new furniture range to their online store which really does appeal to me. It is a beautiful collection and I am definitely adding a few of these to my wish list! If you want to know more, or want to buy any of these gorgeous items, visit NetDecor here.


Secondly, Cotton On, that fabulous shop where all our teenagers buy their clothes, have collaborated with another iconic Australian brand, Mark Tuckey, to create a homewares collection that makes modern and effortless design accessible and fun for everyone.

Launching online on Friday 3 July 2015 and in select Cotton On stores from Wednesday 8 July 2015, the collection is Cotton On's first foray into the homeware market.

The collection features beautifully designed pieces for various areas of the home categorised by Eat, Drink, Relax, Store, Bathe and Sleep. The range includes bed linen, cushions, blankets and throws, wooden serving bowls, platters, ceramic storage jars and mugs, wooden chopping boards and general storage vessels.

Take a look at these gorgeous advertising pictures and I guarantee you will be shopping there alongside me!















 

The collection will be available online at www.cottonon.com from Friday 3 July 2015 and in select Cotton On stores in South Africa from 8 July 2015. The stores include: Eastgate, Gateway, Sandton, Canal Walk, Pavilion, Cresta, Cavendish, Clearwater, Brooklyn, Rosebank and V&A Waterfront


Till next time

Sharon x


2 comments: