Vivez Bien * Live Well

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Dad's Day


To my own dad, my children's dad and all the other fabulous dads around the world, wishing you a very happy Father's Day on Sunday! 

To remind us of how much we appreciate the roles our dads play in our lives, I thought I would share some beautiful and heartwarming pics of dads in all shapes and sizes. Some in very good shape I might just add!








"Biology is the least of what makes someone a father."
(Borrowed and adapted from Oprah)











I couldn't  resist including a beagle pic!







Till next time

Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. That made me smile and smile! Heartwarming indeed, thanks Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What heartwarming pics. Happy belated Father's Day to all the dad's in your life.

    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures made me weep.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete