Vivez Bien * Live Well

Thursday, September 6, 2012

James Michael Howard - Interiors




I recently stumbled across the work of this talented and versatile designer. His designs cover a wide variety of styles from traditional to contemporary. Today, I have chosen to show you my favourites which are the interiors with French, Belgian and Swedish influences. Enjoy!




I love the beamed ceiling and blue and cream colour scheme. 


That fireplace!



He often includes beautiful antiques into his designs.




Blue is a recurring colour in a number of his interiors.



What a stunning ceiling and chandelier.


I love the slipcover on the ottoman. 



 I love the scale of this room.













Beautiful cupboard, Swedish, I think, and that slipcovered ottoman design again.


An inviting corner of a bedroom. Such a pretty green on the chair.



















Wishing you fabulous Friday!

Till next time

Sharon x


 Source: here

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful house! thanks so much for the wonderful photos!

    best, Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,
    What beautifully designed rooms. I like the soft palate and understated furnishings. Nothing too formal, just the right comfort level and style.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon! Love his work. I feel silly because I didn't realize that Jim and James Michael were the same Howard;)! You can't go wrong with either of the Howards. I love the colour palate and the timelessness of the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,
    I love all of the room. They are so soft and comforting, my favorite colour palates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love his work and think he can do no wrong!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is one of my favorite designers. Every single one of these designs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and I love the sink in the last photo.
    Simone

    ReplyDelete