Vivez Bien * Live Well

Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Watch to Want....


If I was you, I'd wanna be me, too

.....and I'll tell you why....


....because the kind folks at Daniel Wellington sent me a watch!....


....because apparently I am a person of influence.... who knew.? My kids certainly don't think so. But I am happy that Daniel Wellington does because I am a big fan of their watches. This is the second one I own. I blogged about the first one here


As a blogger, I get a lot of requests from various companies to advertise their products and I mostly decline. Either because the product is ugly not very nice, of no interest to me or my readers or just plain boring, like lawn fertilizer. But when I get offered something of beauty, which I know you, my readers might also like and when there is a benefit to you, like the discount that I'm going to offer you later, I say bring it on!



The watch I chose from Daniel Wellington is the Classic 40mm Durham . It is from the Men's range because I wanted the bigger face. The strap is a beautiful distressed tan colour. It has that worn and weathered look that I love. Perfect with your favourite jeans and leather boots, it looks like it could be an heirloom piece, handed down from your grandad, yet at the same time, very much on trend.


I chose the silver surround, but you might prefer the rose gold. There is also a choice of leather straps, including black and dark brown.

They currently have a Mother's Day promotion where you get a complimentary heart charm with your leather watch. 



So why not spoil your mom or wife this Mother's Day. It couldn't be easier. Shop online or visit your nearest stockist. If you use the DISCOUNT CODE "ROSES" you will receive a 15% discount. The offer is valid until the end of May, so don't delay! 


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there.

Till next time

Sharon x




No comments:

Post a Comment