Vivez Bien * Live Well

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shades of Grey

...wandering around my home on a lazy morning, camera in hand, finding many different shades of grey....

I hope your day is anything but grey!

Till next time

Sharon x

PS I'm linking to No Minimalist Here


  1. your home is so lovely! i know I say it every now and then.but it is so true!!! you must be a perfect decorator!!!

  2. What a cleaver thing to do and I love all your shades of grey especially those two chandelier paintings. We’re having a grey day since it’s raining but once in my studio it’ll be anything but gloomy! Have a lovely day Sharon!

  3. Your home is so beautiful. I enjoyed all the different shades of grey. I love grey yet I don't have a single item in my home in the color grey. Hubby has a thing against grey (he's silly). But you my friend know how to do grey right and it looks beautiful.

  4. Love all the beautiful accessories in your home! I love how you have incorporated the gray touches. I don't have anything gray, I guess I'm gonna have to start changing my decor. Our day is sunny no clouds in the sky, around 79 degrees, is heaven.
    Have a wonderful day!
    XXX Ido

  5. Your home is gorgeous Sharon, love all your shades of grey and all your tablescapes and styling. Have a lovely day! Leahxx

  6. Sharon your grays are absolutely gorgeous...adore all of your baskets!!

  7. Just found your lovely blog...oh I adore the colour grey and all the sweet little bits in your home...happy weekend.

  8. Your home is gorgeous Sharon and these photos look like they are out of a magazine!
    I am so loving grey now!!! Your colour scheme is so soothing !!!

    Pamela xo

  9. What a lovely home with so many beautiful details you have! It's funny how all of these grays made me happy even though gray is associated with bad weather and bad moods. :) Beautiful post!

  10. It looks like you have a lovely home. Love the shutters and your art work.

  11. You are one talented girl, with a eye for capturing and making it your own.....thank you for letting us in and daring me to have a look around my own space...xoxo Col - Afrique du Sud

  12. We are having a gray day here... and not the pretty grey like you have in your home :) Love all your gorgeous pictures. What paint colors have you used on your walls? I'm trying to find a nice neutral color to replace all the yellow in our house, and would love some ideas!!

  13. Hi Sharon-

    Thanks so much for leaving me such a nice comment. I do find it more fun and interesting to decorate on a budget. It does bring out the creativity. Your style and home are just gorgeous - I especially love the table in the first photo.

    My best- Diane

  14. Oh Sharon!
    I am so pleased that you shared some new photos of your home!
    I am so very inspired by the images.

    "Perfect French Bread"...
    LOVE this post!

    Have a wonderful week!

  15. Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home and pictures at the Open House party. I see you also love natural fibers such as willow and wicker. Gorgeous!

  16. Gorgeous, magazine worthy, photos! You have some wonderful vignettes and some wonderful shades of grey :)

  17. *Swoon* I had to go back a few times to look!
    Hoping you are well...