Vivez Bien * Live Well

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dogs and Decor


 Do you allow dogs to sit on your sofa?

 People have differing views on dogs and their place in the household, but in our house, the dogs are pretty much the topdogs!  They consider themselves part of our family (which they are) and cannot understand why they might not be allowed to sit on a sofa or lie on a bed like any other family member, and since they are the two cutest beagles that ever lived (this is fact, not opinion) they are impossible to say no to. If there are any puppy trainers out there reading this, I am hanging my head in shame! But, it is what it is.

Our beagles Baxter and Blossom

On further research, its seems I'm far from being the only indulgent dog owner out there. Take a look at these gorgeous dogs making themselves at home.


 How content does this dog look on this picture, first shared by Alyson Cotton.

 The country house- cozy & happy with a dog on the sofa

 #bora #kamanuu #byapollon #fashion #style #men #women #man #woman #girl #whatamoda #style #street #streetfashion #note3 #suit #shirt #shoes #weeklyman #dapper #uomo


 







 

 

 

 


 

 


 


 Of course, it could all go horribly wrong...... and you might end up with this....

 http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/73032598-golden-retriever-puppy-sitting-on-couch-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=u3U910K1pmNzxSAPLfadDQwznJoYymopR%2BVfmuBQ%2BzA%3D

 ....or even this!


And if you prefer your dogs  not to sleep on your best furniture, never fear, they will find somewhere equally comfortable ???  for a nap.....





Wishing you and your dogs and happy week ahead.

Till next time

Sharon x


Images via Tumblr and Pinterest.



6 comments:

  1. Sharon,
    You're speaking my language. Our little dog sleeps on our bed with us, the big dog sleeps in her own bed. My feeling, and I'm sure there are trainers and dog owners alike that don't agree with this, but the dogs are our family as much as our kids are. Why would I relegate them to the back yard when they provide as much entertainment to all of us as a good conversationalist? I love all of these images, it only serves to reinforce my love of dogs.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable images...just like my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any idea where that "no dogs on this sofa" came from? I really need that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet post! My little cocker spaniel is absolutely allowed on the couch, chairs, and of course, sleeps in the bed with us! I have white slipcovered furniture....piece of cake to throw in the wash if a little muddy paw print shows...truth be told, I think we make more of a mess than she does! Loved your post and those sweet doggie faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post !!!! It make me laugh :D
    At home yeta goes on the sofa but fortunetly she is lovely ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post! Have a wonderful time in Istanbul! Barbara P from Ma

    ReplyDelete