Vivez Bien * Live Well

Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Bush Break

We leave to go on holiday tomorrow so my alphabet series is temporarily on hold. Instead, I am hoping to see some of these.....


and these....


and these....


and these....


 These too....can you tell I'm a real sucker for the babies.



We would be very lucky to see one of these elusive creatures....


Picnicking like this would be nice....but it's more likely sandwiches in the car so we don't get eaten by lion!


And since this is essentially a decor blog, some safari style decor seemed appropriate....











So why not pack your Ralph Lauren gear into your Louis Vuitton trunk and head on over to Africa? I'll be waiting for you.


The Aesthete's Alphabet will resume soon with R is for......???

Till next time

Sharon x

Images via Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. Hi there Sharon
    How about R is for Romance, as in a Romantic setting?
    Kind regards
    Pride - Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. R is for relaxation! Have a wonderful trip and a happy and safe Independence Day!

    Gigi @ Old World Patina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could come with you! Have a wonderful time and tell us all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon,
    A is for Africa? Maybe we need to start the series over once it's complete. :-) Out of Africa is one of my all time favorite movies so the safari decor shots are wonderful reminders of that great movie.
    Enjoy your holiday, I hope you see lots of animals, especially babies!
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got caught up with your beautiful blog....have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute one!! Maybe one day! Miss talking to you! xo Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip and come back with lots of "baby" pictures to show us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tudo lindo e inspirador. Um dia irei conhecer esse belo país. Minha filha estudou em Cape Town e nunca fui lá visitá-la.
    Boas férias e tenha uma feliz viagem.
    Anajá

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing I love more than going on safari. Have a wonderful time and happy Spotting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My very favorite trip was a "photo safari" to Kenya in 1986 with my daughter who was 16!!

    It was something my mother wanted to do with us! She "went up" before we could; and so we did it together; my daughter and I!

    Magnificent.....to say the least! It changed the way we see the world!

    Have a lovely time.........and I know you will appreciate every second!

    Penelope

    ps I feed giraffe with my teeth! (I never wanted to wash my face again!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful time during the safari! I wish you to see all the animals you want to.
    Domestic cleaners Mayfair

    ReplyDelete