Vivez Bien * Live Well

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Monday Musings - Top Twenty Twin Bedrooms




I think it's the perfect symmetry that gives twin bedrooms such appeal?



Whether they are elegant...


...or spartan...



...simple...


...or sophisticated...



...rustic...


...or fresh...



...there is something to love...




...about all of these.



Colonial...


....French....





...nautical...


...or pretty in pink.


Beautiful...



...in blue.



Gorgeous...


..in green.




Ravishing ...in red.



Lovely vintage shutters used as headboards.



And you can't...


 ...go wrong with...



...wrought iron.


And the cutest twins of all!


Do you have a favourite?


Wishing you a fabulous week ahead and a big welcome to my new followers.


Till next time


Sharon x




Images: 1. Amazing Spaces 2. Via Casa Decorada 3. Via Josephine Ryan 4,5,6,7.  Tumblr 8. House Beautiful 9,11. Truelock 10. Eclectic Revisited 12. French Country Home 13. French Style 14.rumahidamanku 15. Tatiana Doria 16. Unknown 17. The Home Collection on tumblr 18,19. Pinterest  20.  Decorare 21. Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Thank you Sharon, lovely images and very inspiring. more than just a few favorites here!
    have a lovely week
    Colette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Sharon...some of my favorite images and some wonderful ones that only you can source...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon,

    Wonderful photos! My favorite is the first one... and those babies.. so cute!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful, I think i like the one with the shutters as the headboard the most and of course the cute babies! Have a great day!! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. De très belles chambres ... Deux coup de cœur : la "simple" et la "pretty in pink". Enfin ces deux bébés sont si mignons !!! Bon après-midi.
    Céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon, this makes me think of my childhood... when i was a child i shared a room with my sister, Pretty in pink would have been perfect for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely selections. My favorite is the bedroom/library combo...and the twins, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the room with the shutters as headboards and what a great excuse to have twin beds - by having those adorable twins. :) My son actually inherited beautiful twin beds from my in-laws - sadly the way his room is laid out we only have room for one! Maybe in the next house...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Sharon! There are so many that are my favorite. Love the picture of the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I llllllove putting twin beds in a guest room. So versatile and fun. When I was young, I shared a bedroom with my brother....we had a pair twin beds. We had so much fun, and got into a whole lotta trouble. Our bedroom unfortunately wasn't stylish.
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my.....love all of them! I think my favorite is the room with the shutters for headboards & the iron one below it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, Sharon. I'm pinning all over the place...I love every single image. I've always loved a bedroom with twin beds. We will be finishing up an installation next month. I'm sure I can get some additional ideas here. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharon,
    I love these rooms but the colonial room is especially appealing to me. Great post.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pretty in pink and the light blue one below are so pretty.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    PS. We also have that ostrich saying in Iceland, but, yes, it feels so much more poetic to be a Renoir ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Sharon! My first visit, and love all the photos you have shared! So lovely...every one!!
    I am following you now!! Great inspiration found here for sure!

    You have winter now, right? Hope you're warm and cozy!!
    :o)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Sharon... you are the best... wonderful photos and wonderful job in putting together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog. Thank you for your inspiration. I keep coming back to this one. It is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete