Vivez Bien * Live Well

Friday, January 14, 2011

Study the changes

I felt the need to change my study. For no real reason. There was nothing wrong with it, I just wanted a change. Do you sometimes change things just for the sake of change??  I need to know it's not just me! The challenge was that it wasn't allowed to cost anything! With some recovering of files and boxes, some repurposing of carrier bags and gift boxes, some relining of old baskets and borrowing a few baskets from elsewhere in the house - Voila!


Before - pretty in pastels


After - Nicely Neutral

Do you prefer the before or the after?
 
 
Till next time
 
 
Sharon x


2 comments:

  1. Both are lovely! They both appeal to me, but I'm liking your "after" - I find it calming.

    Best,

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The florals are pretty but the neutral scheme gives all elements cohesion. It's very classy and elegant. Very much worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete